Junior Primary, Ages 5-7 (Grades Prep - 2): Whole range of voice and performance skills with extra focus on confidence, fun, social skills, making friends, communications skills, movement and speech.
Primary, Ages 6-10 (Grades 1-5): Middle primary classes begin as a combined class for ages 6-10 until there are sufficient numbers for the class to be split into Junior and Senior. In combined classes, students are grouped with children of their own age for the majority of the lesson. Whole range of skills with focus on healthy self esteem, confidence, fun, social skills, communication, social skills, voice, acting techniques and skills.
Senior Primary, Ages 8-11 (Grades 4-6): Whole range of skills as above with extra focus on healthy self esteem, communication, voice, acting techniques and skills.
Children ages in Grade 5 and 6 may also be suitable for our young youth class for ages 11-13. Click here for information on Youth Classes.
- Curriculum based on current research in Drama, Teaching and Learning.
- Carefully designed curriculum to meet the needs of all students.
- Whole class, small group work and individual training ensures students develop personal and collaborative skills.
- Classes are fast paced and fun.
- Feedback is given focusing on the positive and every person is treated as special.
- Confidence building exercises, public speaking, role play for social skills.
- Speech, movement, acting skills for Film, TV and Theatre.
- Parent display night mid-year. Concert end of year.
- Reward System including badges, stickers, stamps, ribbons, certificates, trophies.