DRAMA CLASSES FOR YOUTH
Young Youth Acting Classes, Ages 11- 13 (Grades 5-7).
Whole range of performance skills including script work, improvisation and character work. An extra focus on voice work, confidence, communication, acting techniques and skills.
Youth Acting Classes, Ages 11- 15 (Grades 7-10)
Whole range of skills with extra focus on confidence for career, acting skills for Film, TV and Theatre, finding own acting style and creating own performances.
Senior Youth, Ages 14 - 17 (Grades 9-12): Whole range of skills with extra focus on Film, TV and Theatre skills, auditioning techniques, career advice, interview techniques, collaborative writing and directing of own plays, public speaking. Content of plays and scripts is for mature students.
- Curriculum based on current research in Drama, Teaching and Learning, and current professional acting practice.
- Carefully designed curriculum to meet the needs of all students.
- Whole class, small group work and individual training ensures students develop personal and collaborative skills.
- Confidence building exercises, public speaking, role play for social skills.
- Speech, movement, acting skills for Film, TV and Theatre.
- End of year theatre performance
- Achievement awards e.g. certificates, trophies