ACT, DANCE, SING CLASSES (MUSIC THEATRE)
Catering for Junior, Primary and Youth students our Act, Dance, Sing program is a multi-disciplined course combining the three major studies of musical theatre performance.
Taught exclusively by teachers with performance experience in their chosen speciality, these classes aim to introduce students to the world of musical theatre in a safe, fun and collaborative learning environment.
- Curriculum based on current research in Drama, Teaching and Learning.
- Student centred curriculum to meet the needs of all students.
- Whole class, small group work and individual training ensures students develop personal and collaborative skills.
- Classes are fast paced and fun.
- Feedback is given focusing on the positive and every person is treated as special.
- Each class contains acting, singing and dancing components often drawing on the experience of specialist teachers.
- Group vocal coaching with accompaniment.
- Speech, movement, acting skills for Film, TV and Theatre.
- Mid Semester Showcase in June; full scale End of Year Production in Nov/Dec