ACTING FOR SCREEN CLASSES
Catering for Primary, Youth & Adult students, our Acting for Screen program has cemented itself as a student favourite!
Our Screen Acting program is led by professional film maker Johnathon White, teaching along side Amy Bryans & Dom Hennequin. Our program introduces students to the different skill set required for the medium of film and television. Often drawing on the experience of special guest tutors, the Acting for Screen class is a fast paced, interactive and fun initiation to life both in front and behind the camera.
- Curriculum based on current research in Drama, Teaching and Learning.
- Taught by two teachers to ensure students who are not filming, are receiving coaching at all times.
- Carefully designed curriculum to meet the needs of all students.
- Whole class, small group work and individual training ensures students develop personal and collaborative skills.
- Classes are fast paced and fun!
- Feedback is given focusing on the positive and everyone is treated as special.
- Students work towards filming singular scenes, short features and one feature film per year.
- Practical introduction to film pre-production including mock audition panels & self tests.
- Experiences in pre-production including creating, writing & storyboarding.
- Experiences in post production including editing, voice over work, filming on location, etc
Check us out on YouTube.