ACTING FOR STAGE CLASSES
ADS offers Junior Primary (Ages 5-7), Senior Primary (Ages 8-10), Young Youth (Ages 11-13) & Senior Youth (Ages 14-17) classes with a strong focus on building both performance and social skills.
Through the use of improvisation, character development, scene study, speech and physicality, theatre sports and drama games students gain confidence and build friendships all whilst having loads of FUN!
- Curriculum based on current research in Drama, Teaching and Learning.
- Carefully designed program to meet the needs of all students.
- Whole class, small group work and individual training to develop personal and collaborative skills.
- Classes which are fast paced, interactive and FUN!
- Feedback is given focusing on the positive and every person is treated as special.
- Confidence building exercises, public speaking & role play
- Speech, movement, acting skills for Film, TV and Theatre.
- Theatre Sports and Drama games
- Introduction to screen acting/ television and film script work.
- Mid Semester Showcase in June; full scale End of Year Production in Nov/Dec
- Reward System including badges, stickers, stamps, certificates and trophies.